Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Well its Tuesday.



Tuesday's at my house are "family" day. What ever that means. My parents got divorced when Andy and I where 10. Now being 15, its really become an impact, the plus side to it all, even though it was a really hard thing to go though, at the age of 10, I had Andy there beside, and he knew exactly what i felt. My dad lives on the East side of town, and my mom lives on the west. *In perspective thats like 15 mins TOPS from eachother, and the High School is the middle* So we swith off houses every other week, and so yeah, I have 2 rooms, and 2 dogs, and 2 computers, but i also have 2 moms. I really dont like my step mom. shes CRAZY!!! She wants to be my mom, and it sucks. REALLY BAD. I have one mom, who i love dearly, but i dont need to. shes controlling, and it sucks. Her and I had issues when my dad and her first started dating. I think, the 1st time she met me, she told me that i looked pretty, but would look prettier if i wore more makeup. *Now i know you that are reading this, besides Nat, dont know me that well, but i REALLY dont like makeup. its really bothers me, so this TICKED ME OFF, who is she? 1st off, THE NEW WOMEN, and shes judging me? uh. No.* So Tuesday my stepmom, Danna, decided was "Family Night" every other week. yeah, okay. family. crazy lady!

Now my step dad. hes great. I love david. He was really nice, and he treats my mom so wonderful! I guess part of the reason i like him so much, is he realates to me and Andy, and he will give us our space when we need it, and that is WONDERFUL!

My Brother Andy, I talk about him alot. Hes my twin. hes like Half me! hehe. Is so wonderful. so relateable. so i wont say more about him, becuase as you learn about me, you will learn about Mr. Andrew Charles. hehehe!!

Peace Love, and some crackers,

-Ryan Grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Ryan!

-N said...

Hey girly,
You know im there for you, and danna is pretty crazy, hehehe! if u need me, im just a block, or phone call away,
I LOVE YOU!!!