Saturday, January 5, 2008

The 1st Post!!

So here I go,
New blog. Yeah.
I had one before this, but i forgot the name. I will blame it on Andy. its ALWAYS his fault! hehehe. Well, its like 12:03 and im hanging out with Nat, and its freaking amazing!! We have done nothing. We played softball for a little while. The weather today wa to nice NOT to enjoy it. Then we played ping-pong with the boys. Girls vs. Boys. and we arnt really sure who won, depends on who you ask. ha, got to love that! well, I dont really know what to say, Im tried, and we want to go to bed, so we are! I will post mroe when something actually happens in life!!
until next time
God Bless,
-Ryan

2 comments:

lillizajane88 said...

Ryan,

Glad you finally got a blog. I hope I will get to know more about you with this. Have a great day. Talk to you later.

Liza

Unknown said...

Sounds like my kind of day! :-)